What differentiates high quality furniture?
- Quality materials such as solid wood, high grade metal and tempered glass
- High quality hardware that does not break or wear out
- Pieces that last — strong, hand-glued, handmade joints and solid construction
- High-grade finishes that stand the test of time against light exposure, weather and day-to-day use
At MZ3D we strive to do all of the above. As you can imagine, this take more time and care, but the result is work that shows its quality — in attention to detail, thoughtful process and pieces that last.
What makes a furniture or cabinetry purchase environmentally responsible (ER) and politically correct (PC)?
- Using as many recycled materials as possible
- Using less toxic finishes like water-based and oils finishes rather than lacquer
- Using locally grown and sustainably harvested wood
- Buying supplies from local sources
- Employing local, legal labor to create, build and install furniture and cabinetry
- Supporting local artisans, craftsman and small businesses